~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random Bits Which Have Happened Lately

OK here we go again in a very random order

  1. Watched "Shrek"
  2. Watched "The gods Must be Crazy I"
  3. Watched "The gods Must be Crazy II"
  4. Watched the Leafs win :) YAY
  5. Listen to the Leafs play against Carolina
  6. Won the Stanley Cup.. lol..
  7. Trying to find what I want to do with my life.
  8. Talked to a bunch of ppl on msn
  9. Got up to 94 friends on facebook
  10. Sang crazy random songs @ work. Which ever songs that got stuck in my head
  11. Had a short funeral for a coffee pot. Many-a-tear were shed by myself and Kathy.. and a moment of silence was held in rememberence of the coffee which wasn't used. (man we tried so hard to keep from laughing)..its a looooooooooong story

I think thats it.. if I think of other things I'll post them later.

No comments: