~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Monday, March 19, 2007

More Florida pics... St. Augustine (Anastasia State Park)

Pictures by the Ocean..
(Hope these make you happy Anneke)

One morning mom and I got up early to see the sunset

We sorta missed it cuz the clouds were right on the horizon and no place else :(

Me riding my bike

Me riding my bike
Ocean

Adam on the rocks

"Birdy"

"Birdy"

Lighthouse
Mom and the lighthouse in the distance

Us "Chillin" on the beach

Mom

Just "chillin"

Mom and Adam

Mom

Adam splashin in the waves

He looks cold

"Sharky"

"Sharky"


Adam playing in the sand


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that looks so good right now . . . I've been freezing all day! The pics are helping me feel warm . . . I think . . . :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding those pictures. The beach looks wonderful! I miss Florida... it's been 3 years since I was there... almost to the day. To bad you didn't get to go to Disney World. Maybe next time :)

Anonymous said...

Hi anneke, I wanted to go..and i think mom sort of did to, but u know dad.. he doesnt like those sort of things..

glad that i helped warm u up amy =)

Lynnette Feijer said...

Wow looks like you had fun!! It must of been nice!!

Ruth said...

Hmm, I could look at those pictures all day. Beautiful! BTW, was that a REAL shark? The type that EAT people???

*kate* said...

Actually I dont know if it was a real shark or not. I thought it looked like one..and some ppl walking along the beach said it was a shark..

I have more pictures but I haven't posted them yet..

I should soon..