~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ok here are some pictures...from the trip

Adam in the pool
Adam being really weird in the pool
Mom and Adam in 1 of the elevators
Adam and mom. (I took a picture from the 7th floor.. thats why its so dark)
I took this one while going down the elevator
1 of the cool lanterns
Waterfall..without the water going.. how disapointing

Umm... yeah. I took a picture of the ceiling cuz it was all windows.. Perdy cool if you ask me
A grand piano.. I wanted to play on it, but decided against it since it was like 6:30 or so in the morning
Adam...lost in the jungle..(lol)
Elevator
Adam in the elevator
A table set up with coffee cups..
Adam in the truck

1 comment:

StefanieV said...

wow that looks like a really nice place!