~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Friday, January 5, 2007

I Can't Believe It!!! :^)

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Katelynn!

  1. If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and katelynn would be as small as a pea.
  2. The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than katelynn.
  3. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by katelynn.
  4. Katelynn is worth her weight in gold - literally!
  5. Katelynn can't drink - she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis.
  6. Katelynn has 118 ridges around the edge!
  7. Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of katelynn.
  8. Katelynn cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
  9. The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in katelynn.
  10. The first domain name ever registered was katelynn.com!
I am interested in - do tell me about

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Okay what is that for anyway?

*kate* said...

Well.. I found it on Melissa's blog.. and thought it was pretty cool.. so I tried going to the website and putting in my own name. Try it and see what comes up.
IT is very random..

My name is Tim... said...

it is very weird. I tried it with my name and you get different things for different variations of your name 'tim, timmy, timothy', but the same if you try each one again. (If that made sense).