~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Totally Random Things Which Have Happened

This week
I worked.. got major headaches.
Got our passport pictures taken.. lol we look so weird
Got NHL 2006 for the 'puter
Created me and my bro.. lol.. I totally rawk.
My birth certificate came in the mail.. (I had to get a new one since I lost my other one)
Scrapbooked some pictures from my Thanksgiving Weekend @ the Cottage
My car died on me again..so I had to use my parents' car and truck for 2 days.
I looked @ blogs and facebook accounts.
My friend from work added me on facebook
I added her on MSN
Played NHL 2006 and won 10-2..(1st period.. 14 shots and 7 goals..other team..had like 7 shots and zero goals..)
An old lost friend found me on facebook..
I broke the chair I use @ my computer desk.. oops
Mom and I worked on a crossword puzzle in the Christian Renewal
I changed the look of my blog...
I listened to the Leafs win..(on Thursday) :D
Missed the Tuesday night game :( but they won!!!

and dat's about it 4 now

2 comments:

Karissa said...

i luv the new look!

*kate* said...

Thanks.. I get so bored of the look that I like changing things around..