~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Monday, January 15, 2007

NHL 2006

Today we went birthday present shopping for my niece Erica.. She will be 3 soon. Yikes the time sure does fly. Anyway while we were @ Wally World.. we (my bro and I) wanted to look in the electronic department.. I wanted to look at cds and my bro always wants to look at the video/computer games. Anyway I spotted the game NHL 2006 for PC..and I was like ooooh its only 10 bux. So I ended up getting it along with a vest.. And both didn't cost me a cent.. lol. I got them both as a belated Christmas present since the other thing I got before, I already had.
I also bought my niece a gift.. PLAYDOUGH... oooh that gooey stuff that is fun.

So when we got home I had to try out my new game. It is pretty cool. It is harder than NHL 2001 that we have for PC. But the graphics are really cool. Its awesome when you score hat tricks.. hats with NHL 2006 go flying all around the players. I can't wait to see what its like when you win the Stanley cup. I tried this other mode for playing call free for all. I put in big heads.. lol. They looked like those silly bobble head guys.
Anyway.. yeah I am looking forward to playing it again when I have more time..

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Sweet! I was just thinking at how much that game has improved. I mean we have 2004, and I thought that was great, but I bet 2006 is like twice as good. It get's to the point thought when they really can't make any BETTER since they've added as much as they can.

Gloria said...

I'm not much of a sport fan really...

*kate* said...

Hey Aaron.. this game is really good. I'm not too good at it yet tho. I really want to get a controller since the keyboard is harder to use for playing the game then it is for the old game. But the goalies sure make some sweet saves. The old one didn't save a thing.. lol the computer would take 6 shots the whole game and like 3 of them would be goals.. now its like 60 shots and 5 or so goals..