~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

A boring post... but hey its something

So I haven't posted in awhile.. What to post.. I dunno. The blogs seem really dead lately..
Oh yeah, my computer is acting up again. GRrr I can't seem to do anything right. So I am on the lap top but my pictures aren't on here..

Lemme see.. all the pictures I have on here are so old. Not worth posting.
Then again., this post isn't worth posting.

Hopefully in 2 weeks I'll have some good pictures to post. Erica and Bradley are supposed to come down on the 20th for a few days. I have to go pick them up from Haggersville. I then have to babysit them that night since my mom is going to a ladies' night thingy. They better listen to me.. Atleast my dad and brother will be there too.. just in case I need their help.

Well that's all I can think of for now.. yes I know it is boring, but I lead a very boring life.
IF any of you do read this, comments are most appreciated. Thanks

7 comments:

Aaron said...

Aww... sorry, I know you were trying to talk to me online. I was at hgroup... take up painting or something ^_^

Anonymous said...

NO way.. I can never take up painting. A paint brush and Kate do not go together at all.
I seem to forget that u are at hgroup on Thrusdays..

I need HELP I totally messed everything up.. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you messed up but I recommend pray

Anonymous said...

my computer.. *sigh*

I guess a computer and I don't go together either.. just like me and a paint brush.. :'(

Amy said...

Hey, have fun with those kiddies.

And . . . I think we should light a fire under some of those bloggers out there, what do you think? :) :P

Karissa said...

i read it....facebook is takin' over :)

*kate* said...

Yes facebook is taking over... but I like blogs too. its something that only certain ppl look at and its nice cuz well it just is. its personal