~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Ok now that summer is basically over I have returned to my blog. So much has happened this summer.. Lets see...
I worked.. How fun is that??? I went to the cottage for the week in mid July with my family, my Uncle John and Aunt Helen along with their family, the Mejards and the Muirs.. and we cannot forget Uncle Henry. Besides that I didn't do too much. OH yeah.. I just got home from a great week at Camp Tamarack!!!! WHOOT!!!

The theme this year was Looking to Jesus. Wow it was an awesome week. The speaches were so meaningful. I learned a lot. I found that the speakers were really emotional. I don't know if anyone knows this, but I got really emotional during Rev Greg B.'s first speech. I started crying..:'( It wasn't that I was upset, but I was moved by what he was saying.
There was also a lot of time for fun and fellowship either with games/sports or just hanging out talking or singing. My sports team only won 1 game :( but I had a lot of fun none the less. I got to meet a whole bunch of new people and see a bunch of people I haven't seen in a long time. I even met 2 guys from PEI !!!! They came to camp for the week.. I thougth that, that was perdy kewl!!!!
Then on the Friday night a bunch of people went down to the Dikschei's house for supper and move fun and fellowship. That was a blast. I ended up playing volleyball after supper and a bunch of us started going CrAzY and sang Veggie-Tale songs. What fun.. Over all it was a great week and I was really tired on Saturday.

No comments: