~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hockey


I am one of the assistant coaches for my brother Adam's team the
Canucks

They play every Saturday from the last week in September

till the End of March. I really enjoy being out on the ice with

all the kids. The Canucks are in Atom West. We have 13,

9-10 year olds on the team this year. We are in the play-offs

right now and have a 2-0-2 recordso far.


Adam and his best friend Gavin

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey! I have just stumbled upon your blog! lol
thats cool that you're an assistant coach! looks like fun! :)

I added your blog to the links on my blog i hope thats ok!

if not, just tell me :)

-Beth Pennings