~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Florida! St. Augustine

These are some pictures of our stay in Anastasia
State Park in St. Augustine, Florida.
While we were staying there, we met up with some
people we know. My Uncle's brother was there with
his family. They are in most of the pictures.


We bicycled down to the mainland one Sunday
afternoon. When we got to the fort, we got there
just in time for their hourly cannon shooting. Boy
was it loud.

It was really cool to watch. Last year we took

a tour of the old fort.

We had a guest in our trailer, after we got him

outside I took a picture.

Mom, Adam, and I got up early one morning and watched
the sun rise. We were sort of disappointed since there
were a lot of clouds on the horizon.

I liked this picture best out of the few sunrise

pictures I took.

Adam waiting for the perfect wave... Me and

my new friend Mary Grace.

Me, Mary Grace, Miriam, and Adam


The result of Adam's boogie boarding. The under tow
was pretty
strong it pulled him under for quite awhile. He was afraid to try again.

The kids really loved Adam. They started jumping
on top of him.


I think he liked it, even though he said he didn't.
He is
smiling in all the pictures.

Most of the crew. It was really windy down by the

ocean. They set up a tarp to protect the babies from
the wind. It really seemed to help up to even though
we were sitting on the other side of where the babies
were sleeping. I didn't get a picture of the youngest
Rachel, I guess she was still sleeping at that point.

Mary Grace, Adam, Me, Joshua, and Caleb.


Bethany

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Love the sunsets! The kids are aren't too bad either ;)