~Prayer For You~

Last night I heard a prayer, Pleading for you from a heart, That wanted your pain washed away, Didn't want you to be torn apart. She asked me to make you feel whole again, To take my love and draw near to you. You think that nobody cares, But last night, I heard a prayer for you.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My 2nd Family, well kinda

I started being a Mother's Helper back in the middle of June.
Here are some pictures of the wonderful Christian family I am helping out.
Brothers: North and Mattias
Being silly
North, Mattias, and Nevaeh

All muddyNorth
Mattias
Nevaeh
Sisters: Nevaeh and Lydia
Jennifer, North, and Mattias
Jennifer and Mattias
Andrew and Mattias
Jennifer & Andrew





1 comment:

Heidi said...

hey, nice blog!

It's cool to see pics of this family after hearing about them...